Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Term Topic: New Media and the Distribution of Music

My topic for my term project is:

"New Media and the Distribution of Music"

Music has always been a love for me. The way music is being distributed to the public has dramatically changed in the last 15-20 years. I still remember when i was younger and my father would play his "old records" and i thought that technology was ancient. From their cassettes were introduce, then CD's and then MP3 files. Certain artist do not distribute a hard copy CD anymore, but as a digital CD which can be bought and downloaded onto the computer. People can also buy songs and complete albums online via itunes or any other website. This technology has changed and i will try to explain how much change it has really gone through and how it benefits the public and artist in my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment